TSS Literary club is committed to tap the effective communication talent among the students; club is poised to enable the talents with cutting edge. The Literary Club aims to develop analytical and creative thinking skills. It offers opportunities to appreciate different types of literature and increase their own literary skills. The Literary Club aims at not only refining the literary skills of the students but also developing in them logic and curiosity to know more and to instill in them a confidence to speak well. It is a club made for people who love literature, and want to share their experiences, readings and thoughts with others who have the same interest and talent.
1. Help students with elite oratory skills for personal interviews, group discussions, etc.
2. Activate the students to explore the depths of literary criticism and analysis.
3. Rehearse the students do quit the menace of “Stage Fear” .
4. Succour them groom their personalities so that they feel confident about themselves.
5. Help out any fear lingering in one's mind regarding proficiency in any language.
6. Accomplish a well developed sense of literary appreciation.
TSS Eco Clubs play an important role in creating environmental awareness amongst the future generation. The activities under the scheme include:
1. Sensitize the students to minimize the use of plastic bags, not to throw them in public places as they choke drains and sewers, cause water logging and provide breeding ground for mosquitoes
2. Aggrandize ethos of conservation of water by minimizing the use of water.
3. Kindle and Motivate students to imbibe habits and life style for minimum waste generation, source separation of waste and disposing the waste to the nearest storage point.
4. Stimulate and educate students to create awareness amongst public and sanitary workers, so as to stop the indiscriminate burning of waste which causes respiratory diseases.
5. Harvest the tree plantation programmers', awareness programs such as Quiz, essay, painting competitions etc., regarding various environmental issues and educate children about re-use of waste material & preparation of products out of waste.
6. Inspire the students to keep their surroundings green and clean by undertaking plantation of trees.
TSS eco-club performs activities to save the environment, like planting trees, organizing poster competitions on various environmental issues.
Eco club is a platform on which we get the knowledge about environment and it is shared to our students. The Eco Club offers programmes and activities to encourage others to reduce pollution, plant trees, and more.
The cultural and heritage club has been introduced to the school’s clubs to encourage student’s interest, participation, and responsibility in the ingenious field through a medium of creative art and literary curriculum & Scope. The inventiveness is to provide social, cultural and recreational activities for the school. The Club provides inspiration and opportunity to students to work on individual and group activities.
1. Enhance their skills and to accentuate their understanding and learning graph.
2. To allow students to express themselves, while enlightening their peers.
3. To provide a comforting vent for students who are inclined to share their imaginations and talents.
4. To reach out to the society through various activities and widen their spectrum.